From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Pierre Schiller
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:16 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Student *free trial* for 3 years on Entertainment Creation Suit

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/entertainment-creation-suite-ultimate
Under the choices, is there "softimage" available? At least that´s what anyone
reads on the promo page so you´ll know what core features you´ll get on the
Entertainment creation suite for edu purposes.
So if I understand correctly any educational institution can still download
softimage and have a FREE 3 year licence for educational purposes? What will
happen now that we only got softimage 2015, and there will be no more extension
of "free 3 years use"?
Anyone´s got more insight about this?
Thanks.
David R.