Oh i forget this, CUDA cores are very important for GPU rendering and
simulations (dynamic and particles).
Try to buy a graphic with more CUDA cores, for example GTX970 has 1664
cores and GTX960 has 1024 cores so with GTX970 you will have around 40%
more performance than GTX960 in rendering and simulations.