question... I have a so called “home license” that is about to expire for the
2015 extreme creation suite, I have asked for an received a new license for the
2016 version,  right now if I try to license Softimage I get the 2015 creation
serial, which does not match the new serial they gave me.   The question is do
I need to uninstall the 2015 Softimage and install the 2016 creation suite to
be able to add a new serial number.  Thanks, I’d ask them but they don’t seem
to answer questions concerning “home licenses”.

Phil Harbath
jamination