I think people always forget the 1st rule of "new things".
Wait people use it, read reviews, and WAIT the second or third wave of the
product. This applies from software to hardware.

At first i was like Windows 10 -¬- , then i began to read reviews and i
remember that rule, so i stopped my blindness, and said to myself. Wait
until the SP1 arrives, then read AGAIN and if it's good, change it. (win 8
sucks, i didn't bother applying that rule).

my 2cents,