Hey Dan, hope you're well!

Well, I usually get the handle on both the Property itself and the Layout
and then pass those to my method:

*oProp = PPG.Inspected[0]*
*oLayout = PPG.PPGLayout*
*buildPPGLayout(oProp, oLayout)*

The other thing I noticed is that your itemsComboArray initialisation has
been missing the corresponding integer values, it should be something like
this:

*itemsComboArray = ["ItemA", 0, "ItemB", 1, "ItemC", 2]*

Here's a pastebin link to a version that's working on my side:
http://pastebin.com/CvT5VmE6

Cheers, Martin

--
       Martin Chatterjee