Hello, here we usually don't conform media with an adobe product, the
quality is horrible.
The keep the gamma right from top to bottom first, use a proper codec, the
"x264" encoder.

This codec is 100% compatible and used by every "Linux" server, YouTube /
Vimeo / also The codec behind nuke h264 etc...

So in short, output a QuickTime animation or an uncompressed file format
and use:

-"Handbrake" this is the best tool ! free, osx, windows, Linux, perfect
quality.
-"ffmpeg" the best command line convert tool
-or any x264 based encoder like VLC

Cheers

Nono