Me again,

I can't get the -w and the -script flag to work at the same time with
xsibatch.exe.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I don't add the script it works

call "...\setevnv.bat"
"...xsibatch.exe" -processing -w D:\Workgroup

but as soon as I put  -script it, the -w flag isn't recognized

call "...\setevnv.bat"
"...xsibatch.exe" -processing -w D:\Workgroup -script "D:\script.js"
---
Unknown flag (ignored) : -w

Meanwhile my workaround was to create a temporal XSI User Home
(C:\TEMP\XSI) and copy my plugin there so I won't need to load the
workgroup.

Is this a xsibatch.exe limitation or am I doing something wrong ?

Martin