yep – the times they are a-changing

From: Matt Morris
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 4:10 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: 2015 year in review

Thanks Stephen, interesting to compare to 2014's figures. At least halved
activity and if comparing posts its down to a third...

On Sunday, 3 January 2016, Pierre Schiller <activemotionpictu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  Thank you Stephen, these yearly reviews are so in-sight! :D

  Cheers.

  On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Olivier Jeannel