From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Schoenberger
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 9:31 AM
To: 'Morten Bartholdy'; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Hiding geometry inside volume?

Hi

I havent tested it in a long time, but you can use the particle_density shader
on any object and pick the particle data from your
ICE sim.
Imagine a weight map of the intersection of particles with your object.

Holger Schönberger
technical director
The day has 24 hours, if that does not suffice, I will take the night

  _____