Well I am glad to have at least set her on the right path to begin with ;)

As I recall she was in my first Class.

Angus

________________________________
From: Tom Kleinenberg [zagan...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 January 2016 09:12 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Middle Click in Maya

"Yes, honey, I'm still at work. The render crashed. Yes, I checked the
filepaths. I'm about to check if the texture's gone corrupt."

It makes those conversations far simpler to have, without the layer of
interpreting :) Unfortunately, we're both silly and keep getting work at the
same places, so if a project ends, we're both job-hunting.

At least we can both remenisce about the good old Softimage days and not have
to blankly nod.

On 25 January 2016 at 19:04, Olivier Jeannel