Hey guys.
It is really getting hard to get in track of people as you al saw, and also
all these info who is available and interested will get lost in all emails
in couple minutes.
Would you be interesting jumping and sharing one trello board and leaving
like your small visit card contact details short note and stuff and
dragging it into position on trello describing current status like busy,
fully free for hire and similar?
I've made one fast test example here

https://trello.com/b/ezWvHkmc/freelance-pool

I do have in plan a something better organised and eesier to use but for
now even this  could be nice place to put together SI ppl pool so if anyone
need someone can drop a fast look there I guess.
I know that everyone is usualy building their own database but.. still
better this then all thing s lost on mailing list.

Also just awiting for email that softimage mailing list is dead and removed
as well.
It is AD after all .;)

This board should be public and available for anyone to edit so feel free
to add and please dont delete or mess others ;)