Hello!

I am asked a job I've never done before: matching 3D FX and video.
The scene is : the camera is a bit behind a painter who paints on a
canvas on a wall. As she paints, particles are emitted from her arms and
then move on the canvas. The camera won't be moving (as far as I know).
So we have to separate the video of the painter, the canvas, and I have
to create FX that will be composited between these 2 video layers. For
the video shooting, we will use a green screen.
I'll have to recreate a 3 model of the painter and animate it according
to the video. Also I have to re-create in 3D the room and the wall she's
painting on.

So my questions :
- Is it better to have some marks on the green screen and the painter's
cloths in order to better match the 3d animation?
- If there are marks on the painter's cloth, is it a long process to
remove them with a video editing app?
- Do you know a good web link to learn that?

Thanks ! And see you soon,
Have a great weekend!
David