Taking a look at my old scripts I've just remembered how I used to do it.

oColl = obj.ActivePrimitive.Geometry.CreateSubComponent(c.siVertexCluster)

loop through the NeighborVertices and

oColl.AddElement( point.index)

I'm not sure if that's the best way to do it but it works. If it isn't, I'd
appreciate any suggestion.

Thanks