From: Leo Quensel
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:40 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Aw: RE: flattening blob particles

I had to do this quite often before - I always ended up flattening the
resulting mesh with a custom ICE deformer instead of the particles. Also worked
quite well.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. April 2016 um 12:32 Uhr
Von: "adrian wyer" <adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com>
An: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Betreff: RE: flattening blob particles
seeing as the condensation pass is separate, i just scaled the mesh in x&z so
they only have the top 3rd poking through the bottle matte object

works well enough