Hum, Perhaps it's also a GPU thing.  Or perhaps it works, but when the mouse is released that a keyframe is created during playback? Or does it create consecutive keyframes -while- a slider is being dragged (without ever releasing mouse) ?

(would be awesome if so :-] )

On 05/16/16 18:59, Sven Constable wrote:

Here are screenshots of the prefs I'm using:
www.imagefront.de/tmp/playback_prefs.jpg

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Sven Constable
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:41 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Autokey while playback

I did a few tests and changed most of the prefs in the playback option, playback preferences and global preferences back and forth  but it remains working. So, yes, autokey during playback works here (it creates keyframes for every parameter changed, no matter if its sliders or interactive transforms . I'm on SI2015 SP2. I have no idea why it should not work. Afaik it was always like that.