I do...I do... :)
After Effects can do quite a lot. Adding scripts can
do even more. I like that they open  a series of .pic files with
no problems.

Best Regards,
*  Stephen P. Davidson*

*(954) 552-7956*    sdavid...@3danimationmagic.com

*Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic*

 - Arthur C. Clarke

<http://www.3danimationmagic.com>