Hi.
I suppose this one is a simple question but so far i can't handle it:
how should i exit from CustomTool registered by my XSI plugin ?

I want exit from my tool after shortcut CTRL+Z was released.
// So i register this shortcut ...
    CustomTool_Activate(ToolContext& in_ctxt)
    {
        in_ctxt.RegisterShortcutKey( 0x5A, L"myKey", siCtrlMask /* ctrl */,
true /*repeatable*/ );
    }

// ... and try to change tools (since in_ctxt.ExitTool() works only in
Mouse and Menu callbacks) to exit from my tool
    CStatus KeyUp( ToolContext& in_ctxt )
    {
        if((ULONG) in_ctxt.GetShortcutKey() == 0x5A)
        {

Application().ExecuteScriptCode(L"Application.ActivateSelectTool()",
L"Python" );            // mimic exit from tool
        }
        return CStatus::OK;
    }

But this way XSI crashes when tools are changed. And i can't understand
why.
On other hand there are no problems if i switch to SelectTool in XSI (not
inside plugin code).
This tool is a dummy so, no additional pointers in user data etc that can
crash it.