I have been working on a different project but am actually returning to this
one just now so your timing is great :)

I will try it out and see what it can do. The setup Patrick suggested does an
ok job, but does not allow for making the radius of the carpet roll smaller as
it unrolls - perhaps this one can do that.

//MB