Hello fellow softimagers! (Short text, I promiss...)

Sorry for the self promotion, but there's no other place I know that will
like my softimage skills. =)

After ~10 years of fixed contracts, I finally got into the field for
freelance working.

Generalist, with inclination for fx/simulation/rendering/techy stuff.
Strong ICE knowledge. Also have been working on Maya lately, doing lots of
hair (xgen/yeti), crowds (golaem), particles/fx stuff. Arnold for render,
nuke/after effects for compositing.

Recent work here: www.fabriciochamon.com (reel is on the way)
Tools/making-of videos here: www.vimeo.com/fchamon

If you need a hand on any task, please feel free to drop me a line at
fabricio.cha...@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and help over all these years! Greatly appreciated.

Fabricio