☺
I remembered the URL “characteranimator.com”, because I always wanted this URL
and was envy.. hehe
So I tried it.. I was surprised to see that this website is still alive after
all these years.
Back then I actually contacted him, and he gave me a short explanation how he
set it up.. but I did not have enough technical knowledge at that time,
so I failed rebuilding such a system. The only thing I remember was that the
lattice was supposed to be cone-shaped like the camera’s cone…

I really want to check out that scene you attached.. sadly I am actually
rigging my first character in Maya at the moment.. I am on the 48th floor
and the thought of jumping out, out of frustration crossed my mind a few
times.. hehe j/k
At least it’s good to know there’s such a tool for maya, my arranged-wife at
the moment :/

@Oz Adi, tudah, i remember this and was searching for him but didnt find him
because i was searching
for Bernard Lebel!