From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Adam Sale
Sent: יום ב 18 יולי 2016 00:57
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: OT: Softs Duplicate Symmetry in Maya?

Oz, duplicate special works. Group all of your stuff you want to symmetry under
a locator or group at the origin.
The trick is to check the ' duplicate input graph' to allow the connections to
persist on mirroring.
Then, just scale the entire group / hierarchy to - 1x.
Not the most elegant solution, but it works.
Adam

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Oz Adi