Hello! I would like to pay someone to write a script for me.

When I update blendshapes on one side of the body or face, I now use
gShapeTools>Mirror Shape Key (thank you, Jeremie Passerin!) which
mirrors the shapes and makes new mixer items. I then have to turn on
each of those mirrored shapes and solo them, find the one it's mirrored
to and replace that shape key, one by one.

I want a script to:
register which shapes I have selected in the Explorer (or maybe tracks
in the Mixer) and
mirror those
copy the mirrored shapes to the corresponding other side, according to
my naming standards. If a mirrored shape doesn't exist, it prints an
error, but continues with others.
e.g. browContractNegLf  > browContractNegRt
(Sometimes there are two side markers in a single shapename:)
e.g.  browInLfBrowContractLf >  browInRtBrowContractRt

Then cleanup/delete any of the parts.

So the workflow would be for me to maybe work on a bunch of left side
shapes, then select those updated shapes and hit a button to push those
updates to the already existing right shapes, in one click.

(I know many people don't use the Mixer for this, but I have very good
reasons I do.)

Let me know if you can help. Thanks!
Dave G