Ok. Opened AA_Ocean_DemoScenes\aaOcean_MentalRay.scn but error shows:
ERROR : PHEN 0.17    24 MB error  051011: shader "aaOceanDataShader" not
found

My workgroup looks like this:
C:\XSI_Workgroups\aaOcean\Application\Plugins\
    *aaOceanDataShader.dll
    *aaOceanDeformer.dll
    *aaOceanShaderDefinition.dll

What other thing do I need to make to have the shader found with MR?
Thanks @Aamaan