resending, because the image didn't go through....

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht ----------
Von: Thomas Volkmann <li...@thomasvolkmann.com>
An: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Datum: 30. September 2016 um 10:28
Betreff: Re: Scripting operator on Select Cases driven by POS

Hi,

just a quick solution in ICE:

http://pasteall.org/pic/index.php?id=107404

Probably other ways to do it with a modulo, but this should get you started.
Unless you really need to have a scripted operator going for some reason....

cheers,
Thomas

Pierre Schiller <activemotionpictu...@gmail.com> hat am 29. September 2016 um
23:01 geschrieben:

Hi, I´m attaching a setup I´m doing with help of Darren.
The idea would be to move the circle controller on the mouth panel, and the X, Y
Pos, drives the select case result.

I´m reading this on the example Softimage help page:

Out.Value.posx.Value = myNewValue

But I don´t know how to evaluate the circle´s X and Y pos if it´s true, or not.
On X, it would move from 0 to 53 units. And Y goes from 0 to -28

The controller´s mouth circle is named: Mouth_Ctrl_Selection

Could anyone lend me a hand with this, please?
Thanks to all :)

--
Portfolio 2013 http://be.net/3dcinetv
Cinema & TV production