I have a cintiq that I use infrequently. I still much prefer the Intuos 5
touch for its flexibility and portability, especially when utilizing
multiple monitors. The cintiqs let you use its screen to control a second
monitor, but I don't like the functionality.
I use the cintiq for design or drawing, but its essentially just a second
screen when using 3d apps.

I also have a surface pro3. which has been fantastic when paired with the
intuos 5.
The lack of USB ports is my annoyance at the SP3, but nothing a usb hub
didn't take care of.
The pen with the SP3 is useless when compared with the Intuos 5.

Adam

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 6:23 PM, James De Colling <james.decoll...@gmail.com