i've no idea what the compound is doing (having not looked at it) but as a
dirty workaround you could have two objects with one weightmap each and combine
the weightmaps into a third one simply in ice and use that in the render tree

http://www.hackneyeffects.com/
https://vimeo.com/user4174293
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/
http://spylon.tumblr.com/

represent those of Hackney Effects Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.