From: Morten Bartholdy
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 11:43 AM
To: Userlist, Softimage
Subject: Water drop cling

I am simulating a drop of water falling onto and running off a surface. The
client wants it to partially cling to the surface and dragging a trail of
water on its way down, the way small scale water surface tension can do.

I can sort of get the basic simulation working with Lagoa, but would like to
try adding some additional wateredge clinging to the surface, kind of look.
I was thinking this could possibly done as a post sim ICE thing adding
friction or attratction, but otherwise have no clue how to do it. Have any
of you dealt with something like this and perhaps have some ideas or
pointers to tools or techniques I could look into?

Thanks

Cheers
Morten