Hello Rob, I may be available next week, are you still looking for XSI riggers?

My website : www.davidsaber.com

Cheers,

David

On 2017-01-25 15:39, Rob Wuijster wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a character rigger in the first -two or so- weeks in February.

If there are freelance SI character riggers still out here, and have time let me know. You can work of-site if you want, but preferably be in the European time zone.

Just drop me an email with all info, and I'll reroute it to the persons in charge. :-)
--

cheers!

Rob