From:  <mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>
softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [
<mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>
mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Olivier Jeannel
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 2:36 PM
To:  <mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com> softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: completly OT, AE Quicktime and sound related

High guys, can't be more off topic, but maybe some advices might help.

This is driving me nuts.

I do a basic montage (with little effects) of rendered images coming from
houdini.

I edit everything based on the audio.

In AE, the preview is in perfect synchro with the audio.

I render it in quicktime (Animation, 100% quality, 25fps).

When I play it in quicktime, I have a little decay between sound and audio.

Every rushes are 25fps, the comp is 25fps. The audio comes from a quicktime
25fps too.

I wonder if this could come from the quicktime player itself.

A setting maybe ?

I tried on a laptop, the decay varies a little bit between the 2 differents
machines, so it's hard to know what to trust.

Anyone had that kind of experience ?