This set of VDB examples was distributed when the VDB toolset was first
introduced to Houdini but the vast majority of it is still relevant today.

Virtually every example works as is but a few will require you to write and
read back geometry to disk.

For me, its still the best set of examples exploring the multitude of ways that
you can manipulate VDB’s

One major thing has changed from an ‘attributes’ perspective, the attribute
‘ls’ (level set) is now simply known as ‘surface’

Hopefully some of you will find it useful (I’ve tidied the file up a little for
H16).