Hi,

I kept digging about this problem and found that I can at least create
buttons in a Toolbar with these hidden commands with their UIDs and
CreateToolbarButton. And I can get the commands UIDs with the keymap xml
file.

They are not in the Customize Toolbar All Commands list, and after creating
a button I can't "edit" them so I can't see any info about this command.

I had the wrong impression that all commands were inside
Application.Commands but after checking out, it seems that it only has 2
groups. XSI Commands and Custom Commands. Meaning that the Texture Editor
commands and others are not inside Application Commands.

Where are they ? Is there any way to reach them by script?

A sample code to create a toolbar and add a button by it's UID.
The second one is "Contour Selection" from "Texture Editor" that I can only
reach by this UID, and can't find a way to execute it by scripting either.

[code]
uidToolbar = Application.CreateToolbar( "My Toolbar" )

comUID = Application.Commands("Info Scene").UID
Application.CreateToolbarButton( uidToolbar, comUID )

comUID =
"{33E79508-A801-11D3-B3AE-00105A1E70DE}:{3D73B61A-D0AF-47E3-9304-3DD0D56D726D}"
Application.CreateToolbarButton( uidToolbar, comUID )
[/code]

Thanks

Martin