I agree Redshift is way up there in terms of intergration (and everything) !
while  also maybe the introduction of a few more options might motivate Redishift to solve some SI specific issues..

By curiosity, do clip effect cropping and perhaps time offsetted instances work now in Redshift?

The author of "Sycles" might find efficient means to access those.
(like 3Delight and Arnold did)

Thanks,