On 09/17/17 19:16, Jason S wrote:

On 09/17/17 18:39, Anto Matkovic wrote:
I'm talking more from practical side. Let's say, once your plane landed into jungle, how to make dinner of worms :), which worm is better, so on.
Regarding Node Editor, someone definitively won't use it to build a chain of deformers by bringing and connecting nodes, because in this case, plain connect is simply not enough to get things to work.
Transformations are different story, connect here works immediately, making possible to build really nice and complex interactions.

No doubt, but I don't think that this takes anything away form any of the points mentioned in this thread,

Points that similarly don't seem to take anything away of how complex node interactions can be with the node editor.

Hi, Just to clarify,  "No doubt" was for node interactions bit, I have no doubt quite intricate interactions can be made.

Which worm is "better"? I guess that can mostly have to do with what we are used to, and can depend alot on contexts,
but XSI sure had(and very-much still has) a pretty great deal of stuff going for it, relative to the best of them.