Not sure I understand you well Jopseph, but here a little tutorial with som
"gem" about the tree view
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__vimeo.com_233232773&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=OKef69kBqPJXx68i4heEfHR30NI_NUub2sbaNk2wwws&s=LxaiEbXJ3vm44MM6t9mv5vJ_ShpJjcEj5uTiecLtIkM&e=
Apologies if I'm way out of topic.