On 11/06/17 17:21, Jordi Bares wrote:
Very probably you (or many others) may have not stumbled across it yet, but inevitably will, that is a fact as the format changes.

jb

"Inevitably"..  like it will "inevitably" stop working ....  (Quickly!!)

but in the mean time...  generally, arguably for so many things, nothing works better than Softimage.

It's like an easy to use Houdini (otherwise not at-all easy), fully and deeply integrated in an easy to use Maya (ALSO otherwise not at-all easy, friendly or forgiving)..  The Softimage advantage can be a too great to ignore advantage with at least a good decade left in it if not much more.

Investigating all these programs..
I still find myself  dumbstruck by what Softimage managed to do.

It's like unbelievable.