I wonder how Maya users would find those collection of tools alltogether.

Like there wasn't any match transforms until when?
and existing scripts around were (and/or integrated ones are still?) pretty iffy.

Global/Local transforms seems pretty wonky..
though I highly suspect that this isn't due to his implementation.

now.. how about the explorer... the construction stack.. -reliable- passes... (and/or everything generally reliable)...  sanity when rigging  ... ICE ...  ....  ....  ... . ...