Rebus is limited by software.....doesn’t have Arnold ....licensing issues I
think

Garage render ....bad GUI....slow download

Zync (AWS) has a great/simple GUI, good upload/download speeds (as you go), but
limits to 500 machines, 100/job. Miserable tech support....you have to wait 4
day’s even if it’s their problem

Azure Batch (MSFT), great GUI, very new, I haven’t tried it yet, but we’re
switching over to it soon thru Deadline

Those are the ones I’m familiar with.....if I had to use one, I’d go with
Azure, followed by Zync

Sent from my iPhone