Hello co-Lister , users of XSI.

This is to present my work to companions of XSI and animation.
My work is a bit odd, non-industrial, but i am sure some of you could be
highly interested by
an exploration in due possibilities of the xsi software.

Hope to find you there in Brussels April the 20th next to come.
see my website to get to view << Le Schéma de Taltli >>
(XSI/Painter/FruityLoops, solo work, from script to post-production,
duration: 14 minutes 26 seconds)

I am publishing together with it, a English/French book which showcases the
work done in Painter and Softimage, it is contemporary Digital Art,
it comes with a philosophy of the Sensations, my writings about A.I. in
relation to Poetic Cinema and Painting.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.brokenvessels.xyz&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=GKLPwWz0r6rAJzbriTyAW-696trBo_eJ1-OCpbCehng&s=J-YVOF1HBaXf7EtUw3wcIPv03TA1t64XswD8zVKwP9g&e=

Best Regards,
Mathyas Jacqmain