Hi Kris,

In the Deadline > Configure Plugins > Softimage settings, Disable Strict Error
Checking. And that should fix your problems…

Från: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
<softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com> För Kris Rivel
Skickat: den 26 april 2018 06:05
Till: Softimage List <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Ämne: ignoring error in deadline

Hey all...been ages! I know this is a stretch maybe but curious if anyone has a
solution. I'm submitting a scene that is using a cached polygonizer5 mesh from
Mootzoid. Works and looks great. Problem is that for some reason...the render
is failing on deadline. The only thing I can figure out is a strange error I
get when rendering through the UI that seems to not effect anything. My thought
is this error is just a warning but deadline is seeing it as a problem and
killing the render. Rendering through UI is fine. Any suggestions how to ignore
this error and force it to just keep going? Thanks!
Kris