Sure,

Alternative try Geotracker for nuke if the Maya route doesn’t suite you.
Supposed to be good and reasonably priced?

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.foundry.com_discuss_topic_120709_geotracker-2Dmodel-2Dbased-2Dobject-2Dtracking-2Dplugin-2Dfor-2Dnuke&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=IICsNEWRuTecnL9gnHwoBYrHzymvNdRhvjNP7oCijoQ&s=-53A7K1VaGnT3BT2TaNHvm64SoB_3gv0cWuPJ-V1Qgo&e=

- -
KOFI ANSAH
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.koansah.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=IICsNEWRuTecnL9gnHwoBYrHzymvNdRhvjNP7oCijoQ&s=KwH4-9_dPb-YdS9P4QG6Z0VBIY9PLOC-ifcgyYj7sYQ&e=
Please consider the environment before you print this email.
// This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. //