Hi All
Please excuse my parachuting in like this but I am not sure where to get the
info I’m looking for and hope someone here can direct me.
Is there an archive somewhere that I can look previous topics up on, in case
what I’m looking for has already been hashed over already?
I am trying to get Redshift to render VDB files in Softimage 2015, like can be
seen here
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__cgicoffee.com_blog_2016_06_softimage-2Dice-2Dvdb-2Dredshift&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=XK1CjLVgpjpAaGcT791f1AynD7dk1TcGuwatpxK3-MY&s=Ki_EZcH0GctR1nwl-baWBEgYgJUeKqrhwUdv0t1pTwA&e=,
 and while I’ve chased down as many links as I can online, I suspect I’m going
about installing the addons improperly, or missing a step, or something.
Any assistance, or direction to a detailed set of installation instructions
would be appreciated, thanks!
William