Hi all!

I'm trying to understand what is wrong with the methods I came up with
( I've solved both issues with extra steps, but it's still unclear to
me what went wrong in the 1st place ).

case 1 : trying to transfer blendshapes from mesh A to B, where B had
different topo, but most point positions were the same ( close to
100%, and 100% where the transfer supposed to happen). I've tried
tried closest location on geo(surface or vertex mode made no
difference)->get data(shape positions)->set data(shape positions). It
kinda worked, but there was a visual wireframe pattern on the
transferred blendshape (it made things useless), and I don't know
why...

case 2 seems to work now, not sure what went wrong at first, but I'll
leave it here

case 2 : sculpting blendshapes often yields unwanted noise on parts of
the mesh, where you didn't even touch the model during sculpting. in
case you are new to this phenomenon it's usually invisible, but comes
from a variety of packages, you have to amplify it to see it, but it's
often there.
to filter it out, I've used 'greater than' and 'filter' on the
blendshapes point position, it works, when you plug it back with set
point pos., but not with set data-> new blendshapes point pos. As I
mentioned, this looks fine now, but case 1 is still a mistery..

Cheers, and have a great day everyone!