preference folder has been deleted and indeed FaceRobot is not launched
anymore at start of new scenes

yet i keep getting instant "unzoom" in anim editor when i edit points
but it's a small bug honestly as when i just do not see the fcurve "moving"
when editing its points,
 it's easy to zoom back to seek for the result in the fcurve with its moved
points

let's keep it at that!, thanks a lot everyone

mathyas