Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go
through the job description and send me some matching resumes along
with contact details ASAP.

Job description:

Role: Database/Application Programmer (Oracle/J2ee)
uration:  1 yr
Location: Princeton, NJ
Interview: F2F must

(The Client needs LOCALS only, someone who stays at a commuting
distance from Princeton)
Job Description:

Client  is looking for a Database/Application Programmer to work on a
large scale data processing application. The selected candidate will
have an opportunity to work on state-of-the-art development
environment which includes .NET, JBOSS and Oracle. We are looking for
a candidate with 3-5 years of Java and SQL programming experience and
additionally have the below mentioned background:

REQUIRED SKILLS:
--9+ years experience must
--Strong Financial experience, strong in algorithms, J2ee and oracle as well.
--Application Programming experience using Java in J2EE platform
--Oracle 9i/10g experience
--Experience writing Stored Procedures/Functions/Triggers in PL/SQL
--Database Design and Development
--Unix shell scripting
--Excellent oral/written communication skills must

ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
--Experience with Performance Tuning in Oracle
--Erwin/Model Mart
--Oracle XDB
--Crystal Reports/Business Objects XI
--XML/XSLT
--Logical and Physical Data Modeling Skills in both OLTP and Data Warehousing
--CVS
--Knowledge of other RDBMSs (SQL Server, Informix, DB2)
--Financial Experience
--Unix shell scripting
--C/C++ Programming experience

EDUCATION:
BS/MS in computer science with a strong background in Algorithms, Data
Structures and Programming Language theory.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id: chan...@smartims.com
visit us @ www.smartims.com
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an
email with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the
mailing list promptly