Dear all,

There were the following progress on Softwire YANG and related work during the
past couple of months:
        • draft-ietf-softwire-yang completed WGLC
        • During expert review, a YANG module for the iana-iftunnel registry
was requested as the softwire module needs to reference it.
        • draft-ietf-softwire-yang was updated to include this module and Sheng
ran a WGLC on the new content. This passed without comment.
        • During IANA review, it was requested that the iana-iftunnel YANG
module was put into a separate document.
        • draft-ietf-softwire-yang was updated, removing the iana-iftunnel YANG
module, and draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel was published containing just the
module (it was posted as a WG doc as the content etc. is already under the
scope of draft-ietf-softwire-yang)

So now, we’d like to issue a WGLC for draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-01.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel/

Considering the coming Christmas and New Year, I would extend the WGLC to 3
weeks, i.e. Dec. 19, 2018 - Jan. 9, 2019. Please send your comments to our
softwire mailing list, including your support or concerns.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Yong & Ian