As for seeding data into the demo.  I think we should include a script that
will load
some sample data.  Users can optionally run that script to get started
quickly.
But we should also include instruction and sample files on how to load in
custom
data.  This way users can load in data that is more meaningful to them and
see
the revalency in action.

Bill