:  - Query Parameters for the standard query handler  (nothing in the CNET wiki)
:  - XML format (nothing in the CNET wiki)

The XML for add/commit/delete were documnted in "Collection
Building" which I imported.  The XML format for search results is fairly
self documenting i think ... but yeah, we should write something.

:  - query syntax (differences from stock Lucene, specifying sort
: options.  Some of this might be in the CNET wiki)

That's really just more detail on the q param of the StandardHandler
right? there's nothing special in the SolrQueryParser is there?

-Hoss