On 10/14/06, Chris Hostetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

: Chris: What would you like to see vis-a-vis the many field issues before
: committing?  Should we put in a global lazy-field-disable option?

Yeah, a simple solrconfig option that lets you disable it completley is
probably a good idea (especailly in light of LUCENE-683) and i don't see
any reason why we need any more complicated solution right now.

Any objections to sync'ing solr with lucene trunk?  It might be nice
from an impact perspective to do so before lockless commits are
committed.

-Mike