: Greg: schemaxsl stuff looks fancy, but it doesn't really belong to this
: issue.  I suggest you take it out and put it into a new JIRA issue,
: where it will get more visibility and attention than it's getting here.

yeah ... i somehow missed since that attachment when Greg made it, very
cool ... and very close to what i had in mind when we (some CNET folks)
were brainstorming the "Schema Explorer" described here...

        http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MakeSolrMoreSelfService

Please do open a seperate Jira issue for this, and make sure to check the
radio button that allows for it to be inlcuded if that is your intent.

-Hoss