: We have a "multimedia designer" student working as a trainee in our
: office, and I could probably grab him for one or two days to improve
: the looks of the Solr admin pages (needs probably only a new CSS
: stylesheet and a few background images).

sounds great ... i've also been wishing someone with graphical skills
would volunteer to design a cool "powered by" button if that's something
he'd be interested in.

I also don't think anyoe is particularly in love with the current Solr
logo or favicon, so those are probably on the table if he's got any cool
ideas as well.

-Hoss